Audit Financial Statements
Gerstein Centre is funded by the Ministry of Health and Long-term Care, through the Toronto Central Local Integration Health Network (LHIN). Of our annual budget of $5.2 million, 84% supports Gerstein on Charles, Gerstein on Bloor and the Substance Use Crisis Program. The remaining 16% supports the programs we operate with our community partners: The Salvation Army and Griffin Centre. The Multi-Sector Accountability Agreement (M-SAA) that we have with the Toronto Central LHIN is the legal basis of our funding relationship. If you are interested in obtaining a copy, contact us at Gerstein on Charles at (416) 929-0149.