For all of our online groups, the Gerstein Crisis Centre uses Zoom Canadian Healthcare which is PIPEDA & PHIPA compliant to ensure privacy and confidentiality.
CHAIR YOGA WITH LESIA COLE
Gerstein Crisis Centre is hosting a free 15-week Online CHAIR YOGA WITH LESIA COLE.
Sessions are held every Monday from 01:30 PM to 02:10 PM, for 15 weeks.
Objectives of the Group
- To improve the health and happiness – both physically and mentally
- To strengthen concentration and memory power
- To maintain a healthy mental and physical state
- To link the body, mind and thoughts
To join, click the sign up button.
Check Out Virtual Groups Being Offered by Other Organizations in the City:
Peer Wellness Support Program
Ashley Boca Mindfulness Foundation in partnership with the Gerstein Crisis Centre will be offering a free 9-week Peer Wellness Support Program.
The wellness support group is offered to people living in Ontario who are struggling with mental health issues.
Through a 9-weeks program, participants will connect and foster tools to support them in their mental health journey.
Participants will learn about Wellness, Goals, Stress, Resilience, Supports, Self-talk, Gratitude and Crisis Planning.
Join one of the following sessions taking place this spring.
- Every Thursdays from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. Starting on September 22, 2022.
- Every Sunday from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Starting on September 25, 2022.
Stella’s Place Online Groups
Stella’s Place is offering a number of online groups which are open to all young adults (16-29) in the City of Toronto. More info and how to sign up can be found at stellasplace.ca/programs Current drop-in groups include:
- Mixed media arts group (supplies provided)
- Bollywood dance
Regeneration Community Services Peer team in Partnership With Progress Place (Community HUB) Groups
The Regeneration Community Services Peer team alongside Progress Place (Community HUB) will be launching three virtual groups in April on Zoom.
To join these groups, you will need a phone with video or a computer with a camera.
Talking Pen Creative Writing Workshop
Sign up For Our Mailing List*
- Receive information about Gerstein Crisis Centre
- Learn about opportunities to get involved at Gerstein
- Stay updated about upcoming activities, groups, and workshops like FRESH, Moving Towards Fitness, and WRAP
*We do not share this list and you can opt-out at any time.
Follow this link to MailChimp to stay connected and sign up for groups.